Thursday, May 26, 2005

July Anticipation

So July 2005 is offically becoming my month of concerts. I purchased tickets yesterday to the wonderful Chris Isaak, he is performing July 16 in Seattle, part of the Cingular Summer Night Concert series @ South Lake Union Park. The following weekend I am taking a stroll down memory lane and going to see my high school favs Motley Crue at the Coliseum. You can tell a lot about a person by the music they listen to, Chris Isaak to Motley Crue? What does that say about moi?

The only other concert(s) that I am awaiting is 54-40, I have to say they are my all time favorite and have been the soundtrack to my life since I was 20.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krispies...did you still want me to call Pam about the weekend stayover in Seattle? I forgot until I read today's addition!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home