Thursday, June 02, 2005

On My Way To Yellow

I choose to turn left a few years back and opened my own business, Dog Utopia. Like any likeminded crazy business person I thought I have to set myself some goals. #1 get the business to support itself and then to support me and help support my family. I have beenn successful and accomplished goal #1 & #2 now I am on to #3, I have to get my hands on an employee.

#3 has been the hardest goal to meet because other than having a financial impact on me, I also have to put my faith and my business in someone else's hands. Easier said than done. I had this "very early in the morning" idea and I must say brilliant idea...hire my trainer to work in the daycare in return for free rent. My trainer currently pays Dog Utopia a commission based on the number of clients that enroll in her obedience classes. I am one smart cookie. This arrangement will eliminate money changing hands so I don't have to worry about the government(s).

Now it is goal #4 that gets me excited. I need to increase my monthly sales enough that I can lease a NEW CAR. Let me just say "keep your eyes on the road you just may see me and Baxter cruising by in my new ride."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home