Friday, September 09, 2005

Wishes & Thoughts on a Friday

Happy The Day After Your Birthday Dad!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dad & Party Guy

Everyone had a good time last night and I am sure that the lonely Thursday night staff @ Charlie's were happy to see us and Guy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For some reason I didn't take any pictures, will have to wait for Marci's.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Todd & Party Guy

It's a rainy Friday morning and I am looking forward to tonight and cozying up in front of the television to watch the Chris Isaak show. We have been away what seems to be every weekend since the beginning of August so I am happy to stay home this weekend. Home is where my heart is....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction - "His name is 'All Occasion Guy'- just for the record", says Mom

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home