Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Stepmom to Many

So the day finally came, I left all my babies in the care of someone else. For those of you who know me, know I am speaking of my dogs, and those who know me well know I am speaking of my daycare dogs. It was the oddest experience but not a new one, I felt like I did back in high school when I skipped out of school. I felt like I wasn't supposed to be out in the day not working, I have obligations to work, my adult life. I do have to admit that I did call in to see how things were. "All is fine mom." Now I just have to get prepared to not come in at all the next time Jane is in, she is opening and closing. I have visions of me doing a 6:30 in the morning drive-by, wondering if she is going to make it in on time. CUT THE APRON STRINGS WILL YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home