Monday, September 26, 2005

Bubbles, Bike, Chris Isaak..Oh My

I was at a club on Saturday night that I had been to before many, many years ago. Club 88 it was called in the early 90's, many of my friend's and my cousin's band played there. Obvious to me upon entering it's more profitable to host bubbles than to support local bands and their music.

Do you think Gwen Stefani ever thinks of the people that love her music and that they enjoy dancing to it on a dance floor full of bubbles?

It's good to know that even as old as I am (35 in 6 days) I still see stuff that is new to me. People dancing on a floor full of bubbles that spew from a unit high in the nightclub rafters with hopes of meeting Mr/Miss Perfect. I wonder if they think how disgusting it is in the spew of bubbles? And that they are swapping cooties even before they hook up? YUCK!

Aside from the disgusting cooties, who would want to ruin a good pair of shoes? Attire casualty...I guess to some it could be worth it.

And on a fabulous note...I got tickets to Chris Isaak & Silvertone. It makes me giddy to think that I will be in their presence again and hear them live. The sad part is that tickets were sooooo expensive that I could only afford to get tickets to one of the shows, not both. Feel my pain....

P.S. I cleaned and polished my new ride this weekend too. Can't wait to cruise the streets of Maple Beach.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It looks like this one, but blue. I will have to name it..Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris Lee said...

My Blue Banana Seat bike from the 70's. I will have get a picture of me cruising around this weekend.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you're a set of 'dubs' away from big pimpin'

Name it 'Nanners.

=)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home