Thursday, August 11, 2005

Friday feeling on a Thursday morning

7:24 Thursday morning and it is nice that some of my Thursdays have become Fridays. Two Fridays a month Jane works at the daycare, now I get more long weekends than most of the general public. I have worked long hard hours for the last two years and I have the right to GLOAT!

I got a spray tan last night...if anyone has ever wondered about the whole spray tan phenomenon you got to try it. I am definitely addicted to my tanned, no longer pasty white legs and enjoy wearing shorts and little skirts.

The spray tan is the Hollywood secret that finally leaked out. We now can all look like we live the divine life of the California elite.

Going to a wedding tomorrow that may be the most expensive that I have been to in a long time.

P.S. No amount of money can buy taste but can buy a fabulous sun kissed look.

2 Comments:

Blogger Oaksey™ said...

Im sure you look fab with your spray tan, hope it was St Tropez! ;)

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spencer says: "My legs are white and I look good"!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home