Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dried up?

I haven't posted in a while due to the fact that I can't get my thoughts to come out of my fingers. I know it has something to do with the fact that I do my posts while I am at work, when I get to work my brain somewhat shuts off and I can't focus or maybe it is that whatever is worth blogging at the time it happens doesn't seem all that important the next day at the computer. Maybe I need a voice recorder to carry around with me so when something pops into my head I can record it right then and there.

My boring blog depresses me. Really I don't suck this much or maybe I do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't suck Kris - it's just that you don't have issues!!! People that are balanced sometimes appear to be boring but inside when given the right moment your personality will erupt......hoooo watch out. Spoken like a true MOM!!....yes, love Mom

1:35 PM  
Blogger Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

oh Kris, prunes are "dried up".
Perhaps, the workplace is not an inpiring environment and you are called to your duties emotionally and intellectually...why don't you try to put down a few words before retiring for the night.
Institute some "official" quiet time to nourish yourself and your muses...and you will see how it all flows!
Yours is a friendly, personal blog.
Cheers

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home