Thursday, November 03, 2005

Free Hemming Wasn't Such a Good Deal Afterall

I never thought yesterday would have ended up as it did, nor did I wake up yesterday and question how I thought my day would end. I just thought my day would enfold as follows:
-get up at the crack of dawn & drive to work in the pooring rain
-drive home in the pooring rain
-go to Oakridge Mall and take my Lululemon pants in to be hemmed
-Maybe find a fabulous outfit for Chris & Rebecca's wedding this weekend
Oh wait before I end the list of stuff that I expected let me add..
-GET PULLED OVER FOR DRIVING AN UNINSURED VEHICLE! Yes I have been driving my Jeep to and fro friggin' everywhere uninsured for the last 4 months.
Oh wait let me add this to the list too
-GET TICKET FOR $598 dollars and pay for not one but two tows totalling $140.

On the bright side my pants should be ready before I head off to Seattle next weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris Lee said...

Between work & my personal finances I guess I have way too many bills to look after.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home