Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MEOW!

Todd and I discovered that our roof was leaking on Friday evening so I spent Saturday morning in the attic going through boxes and moving stuff around.

Inside a box of old photos I found this lil' gem, a picture of my friend Marlas at my Halloween party-Circa Late 70's.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
L-R: Marlas, Tracy Mann, my sister Marci & Sherry Greenall or my sister's friend Gail Williams

P.S. Notice how the macramae wall hanging is the perfect combination of fall colours.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris Lee said...

Well you did drink alot of punch...

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kris Lee said...

Hey and you said last week that you didn't have a costume yet...

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is you Marlas - I have more pics of this special day. And, that is Marci's friend Gail Williams. Also, please notice the co-ordinating orange carpet. The motivation for this particular Hallowe'en party was the huge pumpkin Marci won from Heritage Village....guessing the weight at 93lbs. Two newspapers picked up the win and published photos, the now no longer "Columbian" and the "Now". Just a little trivia for you folks from "The Party" creator!!!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home