Thursday, October 20, 2005

Just call me the Poop Princess

I had to bump this post because now my quote is in print....BUMP

Last month I was contacted by Chatelain Magazine and asked if I could offer any tips for an article they were doing on time saving ideas for dogs. Always the eager beaver when it comes to sleazing myself and Dog Utopia out for free advertsing I said "No problem".

I hung up the phone and started to think about things that I do to save time when it comes to taking care of Baxter. It was a problem, in my mind dogs don't really take up that much time, and Baxter isn't 'High maintenance' so I struggled to come up with some tips.

After much thought, the ridiculous tips starting coming. I gotta come up with something..No tips, no article. Towards the end of the list I was scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Out of all time saving tips I offered the one they chose to use was about poop. Why does it always come down to poop?

Anyway so now I will be quoted in a national magazine saying "Feeding your dog a high quality dog food will reduce the number of poops, resulting in less time spent cleaning up after your dog".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really?

11:56 AM  
Blogger beth said...

I feed Dex some high quality stuff, and he poops so much it kills me. I'm looking for ways of making it less... soft... as well. Any advice is appreciated :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kris Lee said...

Both Baxter and his feline buddy are Nurtro Max fans.
www.nutroproducts.com

If Dex seems to poop alot chances are he is eating more food than he can digest this can happen regardless of the quality of food.

9:59 AM  
Blogger beth said...

hmmm... maybe i should try to regulate his eating. i let him graze as much as he wants...

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home